Vacancies and job opportunities
පුරප්පාඩු හා රැකියා අවස්ථා
M & E Officer Vacancy
EQUAL GROUND, Sri Lanka’s leading nonprofit organization seeking economic, social, cultural, civil and political rights for the LGBTIQ community, is looking for a qualified and enthusiastic individual to join our growing team as a Monitoring & Evaluation Officer.
University Degree preferably in Business Administration, Project Management, Monitoring & Evaluation, Statistics, Social Sciences or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E/MIS in development projects, implemented by national/international NGOs/UN bodies/ Government
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis, and production of reports
- Expertise in data analyzing
- Strong training and facilitation skills
- Experience in planning and managing surveys
- Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and performance monitoring plans.
- Basic knowledge on MIS, M&E and development issues
- Basic knowledge of monitoring and the application of methodology
- Ability to learn on the Job
- Ability to work in a team and good interpersonal skills
- Good computer applications skills
Fluency in written and spoken English and Sinhala or Tamil
An attractive remuneration package, along with a friendly and convenient workplace, awaits the right candidate.
Please send your CV via email with two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are hiring and would like to share these opportunities with the local LGBTIQ Community. Please share with those who might be interested in these Sales & Marketing oriented positions. See attached. Training will be provided.
3 rooms foreign-owned Villa in Down South, in Tangalle area, searches for a gay person into staff, for seasonal works. Season 2021/2022 estimated from November or December to the end of March.
- Age 25 to 45
- Good manners
- Experience in cooking of national and western dishes
- English knowledge on any level (minimal knowledge is enough)
We offer team work, including:
- Free accommodation for the labour
- Free meals any time a day
- Protected Villa territory 24/7 under CCTV security.
Kindly WhatsApp for details, if interested: +94772726404
තංගල්ල ප්රදේශයේ, ඩවුන් සවුත් හි විදේශිකයෙකුට අයිති කාමර 3 ක විලාවකට, gay සේවකයෙකු, සෘතුමය වැඩ සඳහා සොයයි. 2021/2022 දක්වා කාලය ඇස්තමේන්තු කර ඇත්තේ නොවැම්බර් හෝ දෙසැම්බර් සිට මාර්තු අවසානය දක්වා කාලයයි.
- වයස 25 සිට 45 දක්වා
- හොඳ පුරුදු
- ජාතික හා බටහිර ආහාර පිසීමේ පළපුරුද්ද
ඕනෑම මට්ටමක ඉංග්රීසි දැනුම (අවම දැනුම ප්රමාණවත්)
කණ්ඩායම් වැඩ, මෙම පහසුකම් සහිතව ලබා දෙන්නෙමු:
- සේවකයන් සඳහා නොමිලේ නවාතැන්
- දවසේ ඕනෑම වේලාවක නොමිලේ ආහාර
- පැය 24/7ම CCTV ආරක්ෂාව යටතේ සුරක්ෂිත විලා ප්රදේශය.
කැමති නම් කරුණාකර විස්තර සඳහා WhatsApp කරන්න: +94772726404
Under direction of the First Secretary, the Public Affairs Officer manages the implementation of communication and Public Diplomacy strategies, including through analysis, stakeholder engagement and development of content. The position also takes a lead role in preparing and delivering key High Commission events and visits.
For full details of the position and how to apply, go to https://srilanka.highcommission.gov.au under the “About us – Vacancies” section.
The Australian High Commission aims to advance the interests of Australia and Australians internationally and to foster strong official and people-to-people links between Australia and Sri Lanka. Locally Engaged Staff (LES) perform a range of functions and play an important role in the Australian Government's work to promote, protect and advance Australia's interests internationally, as well as contributing to economic growth and global stability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.